went to be with her Lord on July 14, 2017. She was born on December 10, 1953 in Springfield, Ohio to John & Alice Riley. She graduated from Tecumseh High School in 1972. She is preceded in death by her parents and a grandson Andrew Joseph Riley. She is survived by 3 brothers Mark Riley, Gary Riley, and Rick Riley; 1 son Tony Riley, 4 granddaughters: Ashley Morris, Ashley Riley, Madelyn Riley, Chloe Riley, and 1 great-grandson Preston Graves. A celebration of her life will be held at the clubhouse in Crystal Lake on August 6, 2017 from 2-6pm for anyone who would like to pay their respects to this loving, generous & kind soul.
- Governer's Proclamation 1940 New Carlisle High School Tigers Basketball Team
- Governer's Proclamation Brings Kouse, Cole Families Together
- Township Fiscal Officer Melanie Dunbar Announces Her Resignation
- City Council Requests Fire Levy to be on Ballott
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association vs. , the Unknown heirs, devisees, legatees, beneficiaries of Ronald Pheanis