93, of New Carlisle, Ohio passed away Sunday, July 23, 2017. She was born December 23, 1923 in Pine Knot, Kentucky the daughter of the late Jerome & Pearl (Smith) Davis. She is survived by her children; Sherrie Wilson, Joy & Bob Thompson, Jane & Randy Wilson, Tommy & Rita Duncan, Gayle & Kevin Williams, Dan & Jeri Duncan; 14 grandchildren; 21 great grandchildren; 3 great great-grandchildren; a brother, Grover Davis; other relatives and friends. In addition to her parents, she is preceded in death by her husband, Fritz Duncan; a sister, Joanne Moore; and a son-in-law, John Wilson. Visitation will be 12-1 PM Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at the Trostel, Chapman, Dunbar & Fraley Funeral Home, New Carlisle, Ohio with funeral services at 1 PM in the funeral home. Burial will be in Casstown Cemetery.
- Governer's Proclamation 1940 New Carlisle High School Tigers Basketball Team
- Governer's Proclamation Brings Kouse, Cole Families Together
- Township Fiscal Officer Melanie Dunbar Announces Her Resignation
- City Council Requests Fire Levy to be on Ballott
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association vs. , the Unknown heirs, devisees, legatees, beneficiaries of Ronald Pheanis