79 passed peacefully at home on July 6, 2017 with his family by his side. Harold was born on April 4, 1938 to Margaret and Donald Moyer and was raised in Clark County, Ohio where he later attended Tecumseh High School. He is survived by his wife of nearly 61 years, Carol (Miller); his daughters Rhonda Moyer Dearth (Steve DeLong) and Gina Moyer; sister, Darlene (Dave) Dresher; his grandchildren Jaime Florence (Rob), Matt Dearth (Whitney) and Erin Dearth (Joe Smaldon) his great grandchildren Kayleigh, Evan, Brody, Izzabella, Kenadie and Kailem. Harold worked and lived his passion first as a home builder, then as a superintendent for several commercial builders in the Dayton-Springfield area. He also served in the Air National Guard for eight years. In his later years, Harold enjoyed spending time with friends and attending class luncheons. Harold was a mentor and inspiration to many including his grandchildren. A gathering of family and friends will be held from 1 – 3 p.m. Wednesday July 12, 2017 in the Littleton & Rue Funeral Home, where services will follow at 3 p.m. with Pastor Wesley Barnhill officiating. In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made in Harold’s name to Hospice of Dayton.
- Governer's Proclamation 1940 New Carlisle High School Tigers Basketball Team
- Governer's Proclamation Brings Kouse, Cole Families Together
- Township Fiscal Officer Melanie Dunbar Announces Her Resignation
- City Council Requests Fire Levy to be on Ballott
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association vs. , the Unknown heirs, devisees, legatees, beneficiaries of Ronald Pheanis