CL Gun Club 1946Crystal Lake Gun Club was chosen in 1946 to host the 60th annual Ohio State Trapshoot.

Taynors Greenhhouse newThe Taynor Greenhouse was first opened in 1908 by Charlie and Russell Taynor.

1949 ncbasketball1949 copy copyThe above photo is of the 1949 New Carlisle High School basketball team.

Donn Covered bridge bThis covered bridge crossed Donnels Creek on the west side of Donnelsville.

Fire Department 1930sThe above photo is of the New Carlisle Volunteer Fire Department from the 1930’s.

NCHistHere is a photo from 1936 of the SOHIO station that was located at the south side of town.

ZellerGarageOne of Medway landmarks and a reminder of the interurban days is this block building located at the curve of Medway-New Carlisle Road just north of town.

Funston Fountain FountainThe above picture is of the General Funston Memorial at the New Carlisle Library at 227 S.

DSC 0075"Maintenance Costs Far Exceed The Price To Remove The Structure"
This week marks the 81st “birthday” of the water tower looming over New Carlisle’s skyline.

Back to Top